At ETIYA, the safety and well-being of our more than 1000 employees, contractors, partners, and customers was and remains our highest priority.
Amidst the growing uncertainty and fast-changing government guidelines across countries, we have taken several measures to support the safety, the welfare of our customers and our workforce including;
• All non-essential travel is suspended
• All travel to restricted countries has been suspended
• Any person returning from a restricted country is required to self-quarantine for two consecutive weeks and must seek immediate medical attention at the first sign of any symptoms of illness
• All employees are working from their homes
• Additional sanitation, health and safety measures have been put in effect across all our offices
As a leading global software company with an open, cloud-based architecture, and as we provide 24/7 support services delivered remotely on multiple continents, we do not expect any impact on our ability to deliver services.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are working to contain this coronavirus.
You’ve been added to our mailing list. We’re happy to report that you will be among the first to hear