Prior to the development of 5G, mobile networks had limited manual configurative customization abilities. 5G, on the other hand, allows for a customizable experience at the network level by utilizing “network slicing” capabilities.
But, of course, this customization experience must be well-constructed and presented to the customer in a sustainable and enjoyable manner.
As Etiya, we know that the right design of the customized customer journey is the sine qua non of transformation. We also know that organizations will use network slicing if only they can fully reflect the experience they have designed for the whole ecosystem.
Targeting a seamless customization experience, Etiya has developed the “5G Intelligent Slicing Platform” that enables CSPs to offer flexible, AI-based slicing to monetize, manage and monitor their 5G ecosystem.
The platform's intelligence comes from its key features:
- Customer and network KPIs based recommendation.
- “Drag and Drop” slice creation with online service onboarding
- Anomaly detection & advanced security features
- Dynamic slicing with close loop automation
- Ability to understand customer’s intent and personalized offer mechanism
- Empowered with Etiya AI
Etiya “5G intelligent Slicing Platform” provides;
- Partners’ requirements-based slice tailoring
- Flexible and the easiest slice generation with slice and offers creation environment
- Central lifecycle management of slice/service(s) and orders
- Ability to purchase, monitor and manage slice(s) by operator’s partners.
- Intelligent rule-based engine mechanism to generate offers/actions based on customer/ slice data
- Multi-domain infrastructure for zero-touch partnership
- Modular and microservice-based architecture
- Cloud-native platform using open API’s and delivering robust connectivity
5G Intelligent Slicing Platform is a sophisticated and easy-to-use solution. The platform’s open APIs and modular architecture enable service providers to support dynamic slicing without swapping entire existing BSS infrastructure. It is flexible to integrate with network orchestration and resources.