Campaigns are indispensable at every stage of the customer lifecycle. An effective campaign management tool is a must for marketers to run the most successful campaigns to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
Etiya Campaign Management Platform is created to help marketers design, execute, manage, and measure marketing campaigns and customer-driven communication across all marketing channels. By Campaign Management, it is possible to deliver the right offer to the right audience through the proper channel at the determined time.
The outstanding features of the Etiya Campaign Management Platform can be briefly listed as follows.
- Creating personalized offers and campaigns
- Advanced customer segmentation capabilities
- Real-time decision making and suggesting Next Best Action
- AI-driven campaign optimization
Etiya Campaign Management helps you manage holistic campaigns with 50% less time and effort in all marketing channels. It also helps you determine which message is more efficient in which customer base and in which channel by checking the campaign results.
The platform is offered with the installation models, which include integration with your existing systems via cloud infrastructure or on-premise options according to your needs.
Why Etiya Campaign Management?
Etiya Campaign Management provides optimum and cost-effective campaign management by its groundbreaking features. It enables end-to-end implementation of personalized, high-return campaigns in all channels in a very short time via the powerful targeting capability of its artificial intelligence-supported optimization engine. It is also possible to track and report performance with advanced tracking and reporting tools.
Differentiating points of Etiya Campaign Management can be summarized as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence Support
- Optimization Engine: AI-supported optimization engine enables campaign optimization for each customer via advanced data analytics. Provides an increase in campaign efficiency and response via advanced prediction capabilities, channel preference, offer and target optimization.
- Using algorithms to find out hidden insights
- Grouping and segmentation of customers and products
- Making more accurate targeted campaigns based on segmentation results
- Predictive Models
- Using Machine learning techniques to predict future outcomes like customer churn.
- Connecting Machine learning use cases to tangible measurable outcomes
- Hyper personalization with machine learning, deep learning, and neural network (Recommendation, Next Best Offer / Next Best Action)
- Send more personalized offers to each customer based on the recommendation system
- Marketing List Functionalities: Marketing List Functionalities visualizes the whole customer base and provides:
- Increase in campaign efficiency
- Increase in customer targeting capabilities by advanced filtering
- Decrease in campaign cost and increase in ROMI
- Boost in customer experience
- Open API Structure: Enhanced communication and easier integration with external data sources and 3rd party applications. Business Process, API and Data models, TMForum compatible.
- BI Reports: Provides campaign reports and other key analyses which give deep insights for marketing decision-makers. Product DataMart allows data to be incorporated into reports and any 3rd-party tools to be used.
Defines and groups different types of attributes which enable selecting and filtering data needed for segmentation. It is also possible to upload files by using the same flexible structure.
- Excel-like grid-based filtering
- Campaign launch within minutes
- Targeting in seconds
- Upload a list or search on datamart
- 300+ variables to personalize
- 20+ Predictive Analytics Scores
Configures different types of campaigns, manages their lifecycles, defines campaign offer relation or links to each other, and makes prioritization. Configures campaign-specific business rules regarding transitions between campaigns, campaign commitments, subscription changes during discount periods, and penalties.
- Basic Campaign Info
- Offer Attachment
- Channel-based campaign goals
- Budget, Cost and Expense Monitoring
Enables marketers to optimize strategies throughout the campaign lifecycle to achieve the best possible response rates.
Applies numerous constraints, like targeting or managing iteration number for one customer during campaign execution to achieve the pre-selected campaign goals and to maximize revenues.
- Channel Optimization
- Audience Optimization
- Budget Balancing
- Revenue Maximization
- Overlap Control
Creates a campaign execution plan based on activity types, schedules each activity for various frequencies.
- Instant & Scheduled campaigns
- Marketing Channel Support
- Easy Integration with Email providers / SMS Gateways
Tracks activity delivery, sales status, and various campaign KPIs (goal, budget, cost) for each campaign and provides dashboards, reports.
- Tracking long-term marketing trends
- Tracking marketing success in terms of revenue, ARPU, cost
- Deep insights for marketing decision-makers